Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank God I Met a Country Boy

Day: 32
Dates Remaining: 15

">

Oh, is he ever a Country Boy. If you watched the above video, you would have seen that not only does he have some pretty stellar Country Boy attire, but he can sing too. At least, I think that he can!

Country Boy picked me up last night on his motorcycle which I absolutely loved. It was fantastic. There is something magical and liberating about cruising around the city streets on a warm night, enjoying the fresh air and good views from the back of a bike.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat before riding around and then getting ready for his Birthday party. You see, some of Country Boy's friends had encouraged him to write me and we quickly realized that we almost have the same Birthday. As a result, he decided that it was necessary that I join him for his celebration.

Now, this wasn't just any party but a tour of the city in a limo that included stops around the city. The first stop was at his Dad's house where Country Boy had put together a wild concoction of a drink that for some, had the potential to be quite lethal. He had also made Jell-O shooters (little shots of Jell-O with booze in them) which brought back memories of my earlier years of university.

We had a couple of drinks before his Dad joined us in the limo where our next stops included some of the best city views. We then hit up a karaoke bar. Given Country Boy's aspirations to be a country singer, he sang us a little Tim McGraw before we hopped back into the limo.

It was getting late and I had to work today so got dropped off in order to give Country Boy some time with the boys who were keen to hit the town. I'm sure they had a fabulous time and I definitely enjoyed my limo cruising experience. Country Boy also enjoyed his time since I just received a text message from him saying, "I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since I walked you to your door last night." Oh it's true, boys can be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment