Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mini-Golfing Gone Wild


Day: 30
Dates Remaining: 16

What is the most out there thing you have ever done on a first date? Perhaps you went to laser tag? Maybe you went bobsledding? Or sky diving even? According to the above picture, golf is perfect for a date but can you say that you have ever had a first date take you to the strippers? Until tonight, I can't honestly say that that has ever happened to me. But, as we all know, there is a first for everything.

The evening started out nicely as my date picked me up and took me mini-golfing. I was stoked for a little putting around and getting to know my date. I had a fabulous time with this unique and attractive man with whom the non-stop conversation was never boring. We flirted, joked around and teased each other over the course of 18 holes of mini-golf.

Towards the end of the game, my date then pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket on which he had printed a bunch of first date suggestions that he had received from his friends. Among other things, the list included bobsledding, bungee jumping, the Zoo, laser tag and of course, the strippers. When he mentioned that, I was shocked. What a wild suggestion!

My startled and excited reaction was evident and my date, who will now be known as Wild, asked me if I had ever been to the strippers on a date. I told him that not only had I never been to the strippers on a date but I had never even been at all. Wild was then in a state of total disbelief; he couldn't comprehend how one could never have been to the strippers.

I told him that I wasn't at all opposed to it and that in fact, I would be curious to go. He said that it is fun and then asked me if I would consider going on a first date. I thought about it for a split second and said, "Yes, I would definitely go, let's do it." I don't know if he was actually suggesting that we do this tonight because he exclaimed: "Are you SERIOUS?"

"Of course," I responded as I laughed and finished up the golf game so we could get to a more exciting venue. Wild was floored and excited that I was up for this and he told me that he was certain that no one would want to do that on a first date.

There is so much I could say about the strip club, but I also feel that that is pretty self explanatory. However, what I can say is that it was a ton of fun to do something different. I was even more stoked to be spending time with someone as spontaneous and easy-going as Wild. We had great chemistry and it was exciting that we were both eager to do try something new.

Dinner was great and the entertainment was, well, top notch. This was definitely up there in the random and unique departments. Wild was also top notch as he told great stories but also asked me good questions about myself.

So, you must be thinking, "Wow, so far this sounds funny and great." Well, you are right, so far it does. And had Wild just driven me home and continued the good conversation, there would have been nothing horrible about this date. In fact, it would have gone down as one of the best ones yet. However, he finally thought it would be the perfect time to say, "Oh, and by the way, I have a girlfriend."

Zing! Just Wild. Who takes someone on a date if they have a girlfriend? What planet do these people come from? Do you have any idea? If so, please advise!

2 comments:

  1. And was his girlfriend, one of the strippers?

    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, I have a girlfriend, and I'd take you out on a platonic date, merely because it would be fun to do the zaniest things, and see how they're blogged about :)

    ReplyDelete