Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stylish Has a Sense of Humour

Day: 23
Dates Remaining: 22

Stylish pulled off another great date and awesome outfit tonight. I wonder why it is so hard for guys to find shoes that match a belt that fits right with a pair of pants that match a shirt. Really, it isn’t rocket science!

Anyway, Stylish took me to a tasty restaurant where we had a fantastic time chatting and telling jokes all evening. Following dinner, we went for tea and the topic of the 50 Dates in 50 Days came up.

I was unsure how Stylish would react to hearing about it but I was moderately confident that he wouldn’t be mad due to his easy-going nature. However, I have to say that I did not expect the reaction that I got.

When I told him about this project he exclaimed, “Holy shit, that is the funniest thing ever, I can’t even believe it! How on earth did you think of this? This is fantastic! You are hilarious. I can’t wait to tell all my friends!”

His positive reaction made the evening even better. He couldn’t stop laughing about it and that sent me into a fit of giggling hysterics. Together, we held our sides and laughed for a while until he asked me a ton of questions about the 50 Dates in 50 Days.

I am happy to say that not only is Stylish a fantastic dresser but he also has a phenomenal sense of humour. In fact, he is so stoked about this that he has agreed to write a little blurb about his experience meeting me at speed dating and then going on a couple of dates with me. I will then post this on here so you can have a male perspective on this dating situation.

In addition to requests from fans to provide some insight from the guys I have gone on dates with, I have been asked what I will do after the 50 days. This is a great question that I have pondered regularly.

First, I will sleep. I will also ride my bike. Then, I will sleep some more. I may watch a movie before going back to sleep. I may wake up to eat but of course, I will go back to sleep. Did I mention sleep? Oh, I can’t wait and neither can my pillow.

Once I emerge from my comatose and recover from sleep deprivation, I will continue writing. I am already working on writing my book, 50 Dates in 50 Days Un-Cut, and I plan on getting it published.

As for this blog, I will keep you updated on my dating antics but I am going to open the floor to you, the fans, to submit your own dating stories. Whether they are hopelessly romantic or total disasters, I would love to hear about them and I’m sure the blog followers would to. Every time I talk to someone about the blog, they burst into a wild dating story of their own. So the floor is yours and you can send in your stories that I will edit and post up here once the 50 days are over. These can be sent to 50datesin50days@gmail.com and you can be sure that similar to my stories, they will remain completely anonymous. Can’t wait to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment