Monday, May 10, 2010

Check Out This Funny Video!

Day: 29
Dates Remaining: 17

5 Seconds returned last night for a brilliant date. Not only can this young man take photos but he can also cook. I’m telling you, this meal complete with a loaded salad, exquisite salmon, tasty rice and stuffed mushrooms was far from ordinary. We had a great time chatting and eating and then topped the night off with a game of cribbage. Yes, we are both card game dorks. And yes, I won.

Now, as I mentioned last week, I had a date who made a video of our short evening together. So, here you have it, our 50 minutes together that included some Rock Band, self defense lessons and McDonalds drive thru. I thought I had outgrown the drive thru date when I was fifteen, but this creative guy brought it back in style. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment