Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Poll for the Final Date

I have been asked endlessly; "So when is the last date and what are you going to do?" I racked my brain to come up with some kind of answer to that question. I thought long and hard and also asked for input from a pile of friends. Nothing concrete was coming to fruition so I decided to leave that up to you, the readers.

You see, there was a vote for the favourite date so far but now it's even better. It's a vote for who you would like to see me take on a date for the final date of 50 Dates in 50 Days. Based on the results this week end, I will ask the winner on a date that I will plan. I will organize it, pay for it and it will be a little dose of turning tables. So be sure to tick the side bar for who you'd like me to invite out for Monday's date!

No comments:

Post a Comment